Attack on the Seaside | Voice Over!!!
//For the best VoiceOver experience play on the Windows Version of the game!!
A Group of 3 friends who are capable of wielding magic live their lives among humans under a disguise for over 5000 years. Invited to a beach party after a long time they start making the preparations and arrive at the beach only to find out that something is wrong.
What seems wrong?
Time to find out!!
Alert: Game includes fighting monsters and Humans are hurt in the process!!! There are some skeletons too!!
About Browser Version:
The browser version may/may not display some frames depending on the browser you are using. For a smooth game-play feel free to get the windows version of the game!!! Use of "X" , "Z" and Arrow keys for controls!!!
Did you like this game?? Try this game too!!
NekoTale:The Prologue: https://hearts-in-two.itch.io/nekotale
LoopOver:The Assassination: https://hearts-in-two.itch.io/loopover
HINT : SO YOU ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE GAME??
Here’s a little help!!
- Leave the Beach.
- Get in the Ship!
- Find the land with a Cave.
- Go inside the cave and enjoy!!
//Recent updates include:
- Voice Acting!!
- UI and Bug fixes.
- Changes to Map Design.
- Changes in some dialogues.
//Sneak peek on how I updated everything here:
- Few hours into the jam I created the base prototype and itch page for the game.
- Started Updating game every hour and polishing it on the way.
- Drank a lot of fluids to be hydrated all the time.
- Finally uploaded the game without Voice Over.
- Started Voice Acting along with my comrades.
- Voice Acting done and game is Uploaded.
- The game was made under 2.5 days <3
//Do you want to know more?? Feel free to contact me on my socials or drop a comment.
|Author||Hearts In Two|
|Genre||Role Playing, Adventure|
|Made with||PixiJS, Krita|
|Tags||Action RPG, attack-on, Dark Fantasy, Mystery, RPG Maker, Solo RPG, Story Rich, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.